The chatter seems endless. Everyone has a view of ultimate reality. Whose words fuel the reason you live? During his temptation, Jesus said, “man shall not live on bread alone but on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”
What does that mean? Why should we care? And what happens when his words are ignored? These questions and more will be considered in the seminar sponsored by Sovereign Grace Fellowship: Trusting God’s Word: Reclaiming our Confidence in the Truth of Scripture
- Who do You Ultimately Take Your Orders From? – Scripture’s Authority (2 Timothy 3:16)
- What do You Ultimately Bank On? – Scripture’s Inerrancy (Psalm 12:6)
- How Are Your Ultimate Needs Met? – Scripture’s Necessity (1 Peter 1:23)
- Where do You Go for Ultimate Answers? – Scripture’s Sufficiency (Matthew 4:4)
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS SEMINAR?
Truly anyone attending will benefit from the topics covered; Parents wanting to faithfully raise their children according to God’s commands; Pastors and Leaders desiring to strengthen those under their care; students longing to be emboldened in their witness for Christ; Followers of Jesus determined to live humbly under God’s truth; and the Skeptic whose questions have not been satisfactorily answered.
- TIME AND DATE: Saturday, September 30 from 9 AM – 4 PM
- PLACE: 3401 Inglewood Ave. Redondo Beach CA
- SIGN UP & COST: $20.00 per person & $25.00 per couple
- FOLLOW https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sovereign-grace-fellowship-1st-annual-fall-seminar-trusting-gods-word-tickets-36260463021?aff=es2
Seating is limited so SIGN-UP TODAY!